Your new company
A well known entertainment group with locations all around Australia.
Your new role
As a System Engineer your predominant focus will be ensuring the stable operations of computer software systems within the groups property. This will involve installation, configuration, maintenance and support. You will be required to manage all operating systems and associated software, analyse system usage, monitor and test server software, perform server security audits and liaise with stakeholders from around the business
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 years exposure to core MS Windows technologies
- 1 year exposure to virtualisation technologies
- Exposure to cloud platform technologies
- Exposure to network solutions
- Confidence in AD management and system monitoring tool implementation
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary package
- Lifestyle discounts including gym memberships
- Free buffet meal with new menu every day
- Career development and training courses
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2547116