Your new company
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and leading multinational organisation specialising in defence related products. This company offers their services to the defence industry promoting a challenging and exciting work environment.
Your new role
This Systems Engineers’ responsibilities will include development of requirements, design of documents, testing, verification and integration activities. You will provide specialist engineering advice to the program and work with the engineering team and Project Manager to deliver projects. Your focus will be across multiple related programs and your in-depth knowledge across command, control, communications and/or intelligence systems will be crucial to this position.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree qualifications in Engineering - Communications, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, or Mechatronics
- Skills in the development of requirements, specifications, design and test procedures
- Knowledge of Military equipment and systems such as communications, command and control systems.
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- You must currently hold or be eligible to obtain an Australian Defence Clearance
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to immediately join a highly respected organisation that specialises in the design, development and integration of military systems globally. This will be a diverse role that will that will see you contributing from your first day, while working with the internal engineering capability of the business. Excellent benefits and culture including flexible work arrangements, supportive of further education, and more!
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills described to be successful, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion, or to find out about more opportunities within the Defence Industry contact Vivian Cormier at Hays on 02 9249 2275 or email [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2348023