Be the main technical subject matter expert and for an assigned client portfolio, and ensure the technology provided to the client by blueAPACHE is both robust and stable.
Reporting to the national service delivery manager, you will be the systems engineer who manages and maintains a designated client's existing technical environment and you will be the subject matter expert for the clients.
Despite the Covid-19pandemic, blueAPACHE is still a fast growing IT as a Service (ITaaS) provider, offering cloud and managed services to the Australian market. We are continuing to experience significant growth with our Cloud, Voice, Network and expansive "IT as a Service" catalogue.
To apply, you must be an experienced Systems Administrator who has worked within a large infrastructure environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
In-depth experience and knowledge in Wintel technologies including:
- MS Exchange on prem, online and Office 365: Having been the main systems administrator
- Windows Server and Active Directory (e.g. having undertaken DC migrations and upgrades)
- Experience implementing and administering ADFS
- Experience in virtualisation technologies (VMware and/or HyperV)
- Any experience in networking, including configuration of switches and routers would be highly regarded
- Experience administering and supporting Citrix XenAPP highly regarded.
- Experience working in a large scale and complex environment such as an MSP
Your Core Responsibilities Will Be:
The management and maintenance of the technical environment (under blueAPACHE’s managed services agreement) for an assigned client portfolio, including:
- Patch management, ensuring all client infrastructure is up to date
- Advising clients of any infrastructure reaching end of life / support
- Running health checks and monitoring the environment, responding to alerts as required
- Systems performance tuning
- Acting as a point of escalation for client related technical issues, P1s and P2s
- Developing an end to end understanding of the client’s technical environment under management
Developing and maintaining all managed services documentation, in conjunction with the Service Delivery Manager, including:
- Technical documentation such as network diagrams, and knowledge articles
- Risk/issues register
- Service Level Agreements
- Working with the Service Delivery Manager and Commercial Account Manager to identify opportunities within the account and to act as the client advocate within blueAPACHE
- Monthly client meetings
- Providing pre-sales support and scoping of work
- Undertaking technical delivery for small projects
- Providing technical assistance for large projects
- Contributing to client account reporting including monthly reports, SLA reporting and PIRs
- A growing company = career opportunities
- Exposure to new and leading technologies
- Never a dull moment with thousands of clients, every day is different.
- A great team culture
Founded in 1998, blueAPACHE is trusted to deliver business-critical IT (on-premise and IT as a service) to some of Australia's most successful organisations. Our reputation for innovation and customer focus, helping a broad range of clients achieve their unique strategic and operational objectives. Our technical excellence has recently been recognised by being named ARN Mid-Market Partner of the year, 2019.