MRI Software is seeking a Systems Administrator to join our team in Sydney, Australia! The Systems Administrator is responsible for configuring, maintaining and supporting MRI Applications in our SaaS environment.
- Configure, implement, monitor and administer servers and related applications, including VMware and Citrix, to provide a responsive and consistent computing environment
- Install new software releases and system upgrades
- Create, update, audit and execute standard operating procedures as required
- Monitor, manage and resolve Tier 2 internal customer tickets
- Coordinates and schedules service with clients
- Engages and escalates to vendors for service restoration
- Troubleshoots components of systems relying on proven techniques for IT data center analysis and evaluation
- Manage and maintain periodic (e.g., daily, weekly, monthly, annual) data backups for servers, PCs and storage devices, including off-site storage of tape/disk media
- Provides region based leadership to Corp IT resources in help desk
- Provides summary reporting to Corp IT leadership for regional activities and challenges
- Knowledge of Windows Server technologies, Active Directory, storage and backup devices, VMWare, Citrix and other solutions as necessary to fulfill job responsibilities
- Proficiency in server, storage and virtualization standards, techniques and tools
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication to all levels of the organization
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality, as needed
- Effectively organize and prioritize work
- Simultaneously manage and deliver multiple projects.
- Works independently and as a team member in a high performance 24/7 availability environment
- Effectively collaborates with peers, cross-functional teams, team leaders and engineering to achieve end-to-end product and process quality
- Windows scripting (PowerShell) preferred
- Microsoft Office experience (Office 365 is a plus)
- Experience with a ticketing system
- Experience with Linux is a plus
Training & Experience
- Associates Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or relevant work experience preferred.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1400 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!