EventsAIR by Centium Software offers a comprehensive event management cloud platform, which is trusted by event professionals around the world. As a leader in innovation in the event tech space, you will be part of one of the fastest growing tech industries around the globe.
When asked why customers' partner with EventsAIR the answer is simple, our platform is designed by event planners for event planners with over 200 years of in-house experience backed by a great team.
The System Analyst position sits within our product development team and plays an important role, primarily in system improvements and onsite technical support in world-class events and similar projects. The position also involves managing and leading a technical team onsite.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Liaising with users to gather and document business requirements
- Analysing existing business processes and procedures and recommending best practices
- Formulating software requirement specifications for clients in limited time frame
- Using project management methodologies to develop action plans and resources and manage projects onsite
- Attending to technical issues and troubleshooting both software and hardware related issues
- Installing RFID access control systems, AccessPoint in clients’ premises and monitoring all hardware pieces to ensure a smooth operation
- Integrating RFID gates with the access control software
- Preparing user manual documents and training users on core software and hardware utilities
- Managing and leading technical team onsite for world class events
- Contribute to the technical solution architecture by identifying the existing capabilities in the domain of Security, Single sign-on, access management, networking and data exchange
Skills and experience
- 4+ years of experience as a Systems Analyst in a proven solution
- 2+ years’ experience in .NET development
- Strong understanding of SQL design/optimization, specifically MS SQL (Table Structure, Procedures, Triggers, Index creation, etc.)
- Experience involving in event management software implementations for world class events (We prefer events which had minimum participation of 30,000 delegates, which are classified as BIG sporting or political events)
- Experience in managing and leading a technical team onsite in world events
- Hands-on experience with installation, configuration and maintenance of RFID Access Control Systems, AccessPoint.
- Experience in integrating RFID Access Control Gates with Access Control Software
- Experience in defining privilege matrix for access control gates
- Experience in creating business processes for Accreditation
- Experience in preparing SRS for event management solutions
- Experience in delivering training to multi-level users
We are a growing company with a great culture and an all hands-on deck attitude to work.
Based in Brisbane's technology park district in Eight Mile Plains close to transport and central to all amenities. Attractive bonuses and long-term incentives applicable.
Click "Apply for this Job" and send us your CV to take the next step in your exciting new career.
No agency submissions please