- Exposure to clients and advisory work from day one
- Modern Practice - Technologically Advanced
- Diverse and High Profile Client Base
This Sydney CBD based firm has gone from strength to strength and due to consistent growth, they are now seeking an Intermediate and Senior Business Advisory Accountants to join the team.
- Great working environment, culture & career prospects.
- Excellent training, development & remuneration package.
- Growing & successful firm with diverse ASX, international & local client base
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as Individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Installment Activity Statements
- Client consultation
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards or have completed CA
- Minimum 2 years experience in Australian Public Practice
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be motivated to grow their career and embrace new challenges
- Experience within a local public practice will be highly regarded
What's on Offer
- Supportive Partners, Managers, and a great team environment
- An impressive remuneration package on offer
- Monthly staff training and generous ongoing study support
- Full client interaction
- Fun and social working environment with events throughout the year
- Financial support for CA plus study/exam leave days fully paid
This firm provides a relaxed working environment with a flexible approach. They have a great reputation for their professional delivery and ongoing mentoring and support from Managers and the Partners.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact Chris Robinson for a confidential discussion:
- Office: 07 3229 8020
- Mobile: 0431 602 627
- Email: [email protected]
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-robinson-bentley/
At Bentley Recruitment, we are experts in recruiting for the public practice accounting sector. If you are an accountant with public practice experience, please get in touch. We have excellent coverage of the Australian market and would be happy to assist you with your next career move.