An established and expanding not for profit provider offering home care services to the elderly and people with a disability living in Perth’s Eastern and Northern suburbs. Operating by their values of compassion, honesty, passion and excellence, they enrich the lives of clients by enabling them to live in their own home with dignity while maintaining their independence and connection to the community. There is also a focus on providing continuity of care allowing staff and clients to develop trusting relationships.
- Work across Perth's East Metropolitan region, anywhere from Bayswater to Gidgegannup
- Option of permanent part time, full time or casual
- Work weekdays, evenings, weekends or a mixture
- Travel to client’s homes and provide 5 star individual support services including personal care, domestic assistance, home and garden maintenance, social support and transport.
- Assist clients to achieve personal goals
- Hold a Certificate III in Individual Support or Home & Community Care (Highly desirable)
- Experience working in aged care, home care or disability
- Possess a valid driver’s licence and have access to a reliable and fully insured vehicle
- Good written and verbal English language skills to engage effectively with clients and write case notes
- Committed to making a positive difference in people’s lives and providing impeccable customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build warm and nurturing relationships based on respect
- Choose your hours to suit your lifestyle
- Join a dynamic team of people who are passionate about providing the best quality of life and care to the community
- Access to salary packaging
- Paid kilometres and travel time
- Be part of a growing organisation with opportunities for professional development
- Be guided and supported by your dedicated 3D Recruit Career Consultant, assisting with CV creation, interview preparation and career advice
Shortlisting will commence immediately so please click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
For further information please call Kamala on 0424 435 152 or email [email protected]