Who We Are
Zenitas Healthcare is a community-based healthcare provider. We help our clients and communities live heathier and happier lives, so they can thrive. We offer community-based healthcare in primary care, allied health, homecare and mobile health and for all ages and life stages.
We have grown through acquisitions of like-minded, customer-focused businesses which includes:
· Accommodation & Care Solutions (ACARES)
· Australian Home Care Service (AHCs)
· Orion Services
We provide personal and aged care, disability services and accommodation, general practice medicine, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry, speech pathology, and dietetic services.
Working with the Accommodation & Care Solutions team, you will be assisting our client as a Disability Support Worker. Each day may be different, but your core responsibilities will likely include:
· Meal and domestic assistance
· Client specific care tasks - transfer hoist 1:1, wheelchair assistance, bowel management, slide sheets
· Activities of daily living such as showering, dressing, domestic duties
We are looking for a passionate and reliable person who enjoys helping to improve the life of others. To do well in this role you will have a Certificate III (or higher) in Disability Care, Home & Community Care, Aged Care or Individual Support and/or knowledge and skills gained through 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar job.
What We Offer
We believe our people are the key to our success, and we foster a supportive, friendly and creative working environment. Our human-centric business philosophy also means that we learn from each other, celebrate each other’s successes, and achieve great results by working together.
We offer you:
· Flexibility in the hours you work to balance work from home life
· Opportunities to work closely with highly experienced and passionate professionals who love what they do
· Ability to have an impact on your clients’ lives
· Opportunity to gain further training and professional development
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please click apply.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.