- Casual Disability Support work with potential hours Monday, Wednesday & Thursday (10am-1pm, 11am-2pm, 9.30am-12.3.0pm, 9am-2.30pm)
- Holistic, compassionate, and informed approach to life and the disability sector
- Woonona, Wollongong based location
Who We Are
Zenitas Healthcare is a community-based healthcare provider. We offer community-based healthcare in primary care, allied health, homecare and mobile health and for all ages and life stages.
We have grown through acquisitions of like-minded, customer-focused businesses, to offer a diverse range of services that include personal and aged care, disability services and accommodation, general practice medicine, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry, speech pathology, and dietetic services.
Working with the Rehabilitation Accommodation and Care team, as part of the Zenitas Healthcare family, you will be administering frontline delivery of quality care services. Services are provided to clients in accordance with their individual care plan, organisational policies and procedures, the experience and skill competence of the carer, and AHC Code of Conduct.
Each day may be different, but your core responsibilities will likely include:
- A variety of tasks including standard needs personal care and domestic assistance duties
- Helping the client with community access, recreational activities, and social support
- Engaging with trips and outings and developing engaging topics of conversation with the client based on his interests.
To do well in this role, you will have;
- Certificate III Individual Support, Home & Community Care, Aged Care, Disability Care or higher
- Current First aid and CPR qualification
- National Police Records Check
- Working With Children’s Check – if required to work with children under the age of 18 years
- Current drivers licence and availability of a registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance. (This client’s needs involve community access and driving to community settings).
What We Offer
We believe our people are the key to our success, and we foster a supportive, friendly, and creative working environment. Our human-centric business philosophy also means that we learn from each other, celebrate each other’s successes, and achieve great results by working together.
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please click apply.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.