ACARES provides support for individuals with disabilities throughout Sydney and regional Sydney. Our philosophy of care provision is based on providing opportunities to enhance the lives of individuals and delivering a seamless level of care.
What we are looking for?
ACARES is looking for passionate and committed Disability Support Workers to join our organisation.
Various opportunities available supporting clients living in their own home located throughout NSW.
ACARES is currently looking for staff to work in the following locations:
A range of morning, afternoon and night shifts available, Monday through Sunday!
- National police check
- Minimum Cert III in Disability, or experience in the sector
- Employee working with children check
- Current first aid and CPR certificates
- Full Driver's Licence and access to your own registered car
- Manual handling training and/or experience