- Multiple positions available
- Casual position with morning shifts available
- Work in the local Bendigo area
A career in care and support
The demand for quality in-home and community care is rapidly growing, and our teams are growing to meet it! We’re now seeking a Domestic Assistant/Support Worker to join our experienced and down-to-earth team in Nagambie. Each day may be different, but your core responsibilities will likely include:
- Providing aid and support in common daily activities around the home
- Providing aid and support with hygiene and personal care
- Hoist transfers will be a big part of the role
- Working collaboratively with other support staff
- Shift times are 8am - 10am, Monday - Sunday.
Join our great team. Be supported to learn and grow. Get rewarded along the way. Make a difference in the community.
What you'll bring
We’re looking for caring, people focused individuals who will brighten our client’s days and make a positive impact on their lives. To do well in this role, you will have at least 12 to 24 months' experience in the field working as a Support Worker and Certificate III (or higher) in Disability Care, Home & Community Care, Aged Care or Individual Support.
A career you can choose
If you’re passionate about care and making a difference in people’s lives, are aligned with our values, and want to work in a business that is growing, and that values and rewards its people, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply directly or get in touch today!
Teresa Toelau | [email protected]
Claro prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.