Who We Are
Zenitas Healthcare is a community-based healthcare provider. We help our clients and communities live heathier and happier lives, so they can thrive. We offer community-based healthcare in primary care, allied health, homecare and mobile health and for all ages and life stages.
We have grown through acquisitions of like-minded, customer-focused businesses which includes:
- Accommodation & Care Solutions (ACARES)
- Australian Home Care Service (AHCs)
- Orion Services
We provide personal and aged care, disability services and accommodation, general practice medicine, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry, speech pathology, and dietetic services.
Working with the Rehabilitation Accommodation and Care team, you will be proving high quality, standard-needs disability support. Each day may be different, but your core responsibilities will likely include:
- Providing aid and support with hygiene and personal care, including bowel and catheter care
- Providing aid and support in common daily activities around the home
- Mobility assistance which may include the use of a hoist or mobility equipment
To do well in this role, you will have
- Minimum Cert III in Disability Support/Aged Care or Equivalent
- National Police Check & WWCC
- Valid First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Drivers license and reliable access to vehicle
What We Offer
We believe our people are the key to our success, and we foster a supportive, friendly and creative working environment. Our human-centric business philosophy also means that we learn from each other, celebrate each other’s successes, and achieve great results by working together.
Zenitas prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please click apply.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.