- Active client needing engaging and proactive care
- Flexible hours with potential to grow shifts
- Ballina Location
Who We Are
Zenitas Healthcare is a community-based healthcare provider. We help our clients and communities live heathier and happier lives, so they can thrive. We offer community-based healthcare in primary care, allied health, homecare and mobile health and for all ages and life stages.
We have grown through acquisitions of like-minded, customer-focused businesses which includes:
- Accommodation & Care Solutions (ACARES)
- Australian Home Care Service (AHCs)
- Rehabilitation Accommodation & Care (RHACs)
- Orion Services
Working with the RHACs team, you will be providing high quality care as an In-Home Disability Support Worker. Each day may be different, but your core responsibilities will likely include:
- Providing aid and support in common daily activities around the home such as meal preparation and domestic assistance
- Assistance, support, and chaperoning activities outside the home environment which may include transportation of your client to activities such as swimming
- Assisting with medication compliance which may include the dispensation of prescription medication
To do well in this role, you will need the following;
- Cert III in Individual Support or equivalent
- National Police check and WWCC
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certifications
- Drivers licence and access to your own vehicle
We are looking for an outgoing, proactive support worker who can continue to provide an active and engaging lifestyle for this client.
What We Offer
We offer you:
- Flexibility in the hours you work to balance work from home life
- Ability to have an impact on your clients’ lives
- Opportunity to gain further training and professional development
Zenitas prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please click apply.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.
For any questions regarding your application, please send a message through your LiveHire Inbox (top right corner dropdown box of your profile), or email [email protected]