Stramit Building Products - A member of the Fletcher Building group sits alongside trusted household names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink and Iplex Pipelines. The construction industry remains buoyant and Stramit is intricately linked to residential, commercial and industrial. We also provide a vast array of retail and agricultural products to support a variety of market segments. Under our banner are companies including Fair Dinkum Sheds, Sol Home Improvements, Taurean Doors, and ShedBoss. We have major manufacturing and distribution facilities across Australia supported by state of the art new product development and R+D.
As the transport and supply chain leader for Queensland your purpose will be to oversee and manage major transport operations in Crestmead and associated branches. The building and construction industry continues to be very active, our business is growing fast and a critical piece to our success is safety, transport, planning and supplier management. You will have full control of the logistics operations from end to end with clear targets for cost savings and customer satisfaction.
Your role will involve:
- Improving team performance through strong leadership, coaching and a clear view of priorities
- Analysing, assessing and maintaining key performance indicators around DIFOTIS, inter departmental collaboration and efficient service fulfillment
- Developing measures and targets, in consultation with production management to monitor efficiencies
- Participating in group wide knowledge sharing and process improvement initiatives
- Customer and supplier engagement
About YouTo thrive in this role, you will have:
- Previous supply chain management experience in a complex organisation or operation
- The ability to monitor and drive outcomes with 3PL/transport providers
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to engage, coach and lead high-performing teams
- Demonstrated high analytical skills and the ability to think strategically
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and experience in ERP systems
- Previously worked in the manufacturing or FMCG industry (with short lead-times)
What’s in it for you?
- Work-life balance – work close to home in Crestmead
- Free parking on site – Ample staff parking available on site
- Make your mark – Opportunity to make the role your own within our new structure
- Corporate Discounts – Fletcher Building has a range of fantastic corporate discounts
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Progression – We are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 5,500 people across Australia
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Please note: Our recruitment process will include a video & phone screen and a formal interview. The successful candidates also will be required to undergo a medical and drug / alcohol assessment and will be able to demonstrate unlimited working rights in Australia.