About Our Client
Our client is a global medical device company with market-leading brands present and in more than 90 countries.
- Monitor and execution of weekly Distribution planning to all 3PL Warehouse and Transport operations
- Responsible for prepare weekly & monthly reports for stakeholders and management across the business
- Coordinate quality requirements with 3PL partners
- Provide accurate stock movements between multiple 3PL DCs and business operating systems
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in working with 3PLs
- Demonstrate and prove a track record in supply chain & logistics improvement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced
- Functional experience using ERP system (SAP)
- Strong analytical skills to collect, combine, visualise and analyse information in detail
- Adaptable and willing to take initiative with improving processes
What's on Offer
It's a dynamic and fast paced environment where you will be collaborating with diverse stakeholders to achieve outstanding results and be part of a purpose driven organisation fostering strong values in caring and great outcomes in the health care sector.