CNC Supervisor required to oversee multiple CNC Milling Machinists and T/A's for a high profile aerospace parts manufacturer. This is a permanent day shift position with responsibility for the overall efficient running of a CNC milling and finishing department within the business.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the workflow and efficiency of a team of CNC Machinists.
- Mentoring and training of staff.
- Troubleshooting and solving problems production issues as and when they arise.
- Maintaining production standards and ensuring all quality checks and procedures are stringently followed.
Skills and Experience will include:
- Min 5 years as a CNC Machinist working on 3-5 axis metal milling machines.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- You are a "GoTo" person, who is always willing to help out and solve any problem.
Applications are also encouraged from interstate or regionally based applicants as relocation costs can be can be discussed with the right candidate.
Your efforts will be rewarded with above average remuneration and the opportunity to work in a modern and clean facility, that features all up to date 5 axis machines, producing quality parts.
Immediate starts are available but we will also wait for the right person if necessary. So if this sounds like you, then please send us your CV now, or call Bruce Duxbury on 0424 203 148 for more information.
Please quote job #10367 in all correspondence and communications