EOI - Qualified Sub-contract Pole Inspectors required for Zinfra Pole Inspection program
We are looking to engage with reliable, qualified performance focused employees (and subcontractors) to work with us delivering for our client throughout Queensland. If you have a Certificate II and the relevant network qualifications we are keen to talk to you. Please submit your contact details when you apply.
Your Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
· Inspect and treat all network & Private poles in accordance with Network standards
· Inspect all overhead lines and equipment in accordance with Network Standards
· Electronically enter inspection and treatment data into the supplied field mobility tools.
· Provide reports detailing all work performed, together with the location and nature of all defects identified on site
Below are some of the required qualifications required to be considered for the role.
· Certificate 2 in Asset inspection
· A valid Construction White Card
· Authority to work on Energy Queensland Assets
· A Current CPR & LV-Rescue
· Current First Aid in an ESI Environment
· Strong communication skills are crucial