MAX Solutions is committed to improving the lives of others. Providing employment, health, training and humanitarian services in more than 250 locations around Australia, MAX Solutions invests strongly in the development of our people. We foster strong relationships between staff, clients and the community and are driven to make a difference.
The Administration Supervisor (Student Support Coordinator) function is to proactively support the Training Administration Manager. Within the role there will be key relationships with the RTO Operational managers and Operations by providing high quality administration and support to the Training Team ensuring training operations comply with contractual requirements, relevant standards and best practice. The Administrator must have the ability to apply judgement, flexibility and initiative to solving problems.
- Overseeing all administration KPI’s and support functions of the training administration team
- Ability to develop, build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Identifying and assisting in service improvement initiatives including the development, implementation and evaluation of policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the Training administration team
- Prepare and submit monthly reports as required;
- Collaborating with training staff and operational teams to ensure appropriate administration support is provided to all internal and external customers
- Provide leadership, training and coaching to the administration team to meet current and future support needs and service demands
- Review and development of administration policies and procedures to improve organisational performance
- Participate in ASQA, AQTF, State and Territory audits as required
- Implement, monitor and report on the application of initiatives and strategies to address administration issues and continuous improvement
- Support administrative activities to ensure they meet the relevant KPI’s for all Government Programs operated under the RTO
- Where required able to undertake Reporting, collection and submission of data as per contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Customer enquiries and course enrolments
- Comply with all WHS procedures ensuring that team members including volunteers and contractors abide by all relevant health and safety procedures
- Act as a role model by demonstrating safe work behaviours and report all accidents, incidents or near misses immediately.
- Motivated and performance driven, with a positive attitude
- Ability to take the initiative and think outside the box to problem solve and provide innovative solutions
- A high level of interpersonal, verbal and written communication, administration and organisational skills
- Ability to project coordinate, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A team player with demonstrated ability to work with and manage a large administration team
- Ability to work collaboratively and provide administration support across a range of tasks functions and projects while being responsive to client’s needs and expectations.
- Understanding of requirements of RTO’s and the Standards for Registered Training Organisations
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and work collaboratively within a high performing outcome/success driven team to achieve business goals and key performance indicators
- Strong interpersonal communication both written & verbal
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to engage with key internal and external stakeholders to build, develop and maintaining strong relationships
- Proven ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines within a competitive market sector and highly regulated legislative and reporting environment
- Is able to provide innovative solutions that contribute to productivity or business goals/growth in an education and training environment
- Prepare and submit monthly/regular reports as required
- Experience in supervising administration and support functions of the training administration team
- Administration skills including the ability to develop, implement and maintain policies, systems and procedures
- High level interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, including the ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- People management skills with the ability to lead and motivate staff to provide exceptional customer service
- Proven ability to successfully achieve and work to KPI’s, under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Demonstrated ability work within multiple projects and varied requests in a demanding and dynamic environment Professional phone manner and attention to detail
Qualifications/Requirements - Mandatory
- We adhere to the National Principles for Child Safety and require all team members to be committed to child safety and wellbeing. Our induction and training will provide you with an understanding of these principles, including having an understanding of children’s developmental needs and culturally safe practices.
- Hold or have the ability to obtain a current Police Clearance and Working with Children Check.
Qualifications/Requirements – Preferred but not essential
- Working knowledge / Experience of the Vocational Education Training sector
- Certificate IV in Business Administration or similar preferred but not essential
Diversity and Inclusion
At MAX Solutions we welcome employees from diverse backgrounds and aim to create a work environment where Employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability and religion are valued.
MAX Solutions applies the principles of reasonable adjustment for people with disability. Workplace adjustments are changes introduced into the workplace that take account of a person’s disability so that they can use their skills effectively and access the same benefits, terms or conditions of employment as other employees. If you are a candidate considering a role with MAX Solutions and require a workplace adjustment for this position, please advise the MAX Solutions Recruitment Consultant or contact MAX Solutions Recruitment on 07 3727 1306.