- Exciting newly created opportunity
- Opportunity to influence and shape strategic objectives
- $90,000 - $110,000 + Super + Bonus
About the role
The purpose of this role is to business partner with the divisions team members to support the successful deployment of specific projects or programs as nominated by the leadership team. The role is wide and varied and will look to help unlock key strategic initiatives of the wider Group as they evolve in the business. Partnering with key stakeholders from Commercial, Operations, Property and eCommerce) the role will help bring to life initiatives in an agile way ensuring that the balance between financial, operational and strategic goals are all met.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, you will be responsible for providing technical insights & commercial expertise to the business with a focus on strategic planning, analysis and business partnering. More specifically, your role will include:
- Undertake end to end analysis and business casing of minor projects or sub-initiatives of projects that are key to the strategic positioning
- Develop business case models for new initiatives via gathering, analysing, summarising and interpreting data.
- In undertaking the analysis work with a wide range of stakeholders across different businesses and banners to ensure alignment and congruence across the organisation.
- Demonstrable skills in navigating the grey. Able to manage complex problems with no set framework, guidelines or clearly defined expectations.
- Business partner within finance and across the business to identify key success indicators, and be comfortable with making reasonable assumptions, validating these and forming conclusions, within tight timeframes
- Leverage technology to develop reporting to deliver insightful and reliable data to key stakeholders
- Respond to requests for information / insights from business partners and be able to manage competing priorities
- Work closely with the Capital team to ensure that insights are
incorporated into renewal programs to ensure that an iterative “self learning system” is supported.
The successful applicant
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- CA / CPA Qualification preferred but not essential
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to make the complex simple
- Strong communication skills - able to communicate effectively key messages with stakeholders, have an adaptive style and influence outcomes.
- Prioritise team efforts to support business requirements
- Strong experience using financial systems in a commercial environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact [email protected]