Storesperson - Pick/ Packer
With recognition amongst many major global partners and a distribution network that spans throughout Australia, the UK, South East Asia and the Middle East, our vision is to be recognised as a global partner of choice in the safe provision of people to people solutions, operating within the Technical & Professional, Oil & Gas, Operations & Maintenance, Construction, Transport & Logistics and Manufacturing markets.
Our client is an innovative and industry leader company specialising in distribution of industrial products. An opportunity has become available for an analytical, proactive and forward thinking store person with extensive pick / pack experience to join the team in an ongoing position. The ideal candidate will need to be demonstrate strong work history with a high efficiency work rate. A extensive pick packing test must be passed at an above average level to be successful.
- Picking orders
- Display excellent knowledge of small components
- Packing and dispatching of products to correct locations
- General warehouse duties
- Experience within a similar position occupying the warehouse and distribution industry
- A valid Worksafe Forklift (LF) ticket is beneficial but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication, relationship building, analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional time management skills, the ability to work autonomously and be a team player.
- Computer literacy
- Pass a pick pack test at an "above average" level
Please click the "Apply Now" button to send your resume or please email [email protected]
All applicants and discussions will remain strictly confidential.
Please note: Due to an expected high volume of applications, only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Previous applicants need not apply