Toll People are recruiting a Storeperson with Heavy Road Transport experience for Rockingham. This is a fulltime position that requires you to work safely as part of a team utilising your personal skills, equipment workshop processes, procedures, industry & legislative standards to maintain Group Operational Services equipment, continually improving asset, utilisation & availability.
Skills essential to the job:
- A strong background in procurement and purchasing
- Strong technical knowledge of company owned fleet assets
- Strong understanding of statutory requirements (including but not limited to: DPI, MRD, and Worksafe & DMP)
- Adherence to HSE policies, practices and procedures
- Experience in the heavy transport industry
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment managing stock on hand and stock variance
- Excellent command of written and verbal literacy
- Competent in Microsoft programs – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Forklift licence
- National police check (no older than six months)
- Full drivers licence – HR preferable
What we offer:
- Excellent flat rate and working conditions
- 14.75% super contribution
- Employee recognition schemes
- Opportunity to work for an expanding global business that leads the way in transport technology and innovation
- Development opportunities with the Toll Group
Our goal is to recruit, develop, and manage exceptional talent from diverse backgrounds, and we are committed to fostering a vibrant, inclusive working environment in which all of our staff members can thrive.
If you meet the above criteria, we would like to hear from you. APPLY now recruitment will commence immediately.
We are Australia’s most recognised provider of Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain and Warehouse staff. Whilst we service our own business, we also service hundreds of external clients and partners, offering complete recruitment solutions from permanent and executive recruitment, business support recruitment to flexible labour and award-winning training and development programs.