Broadspectrum (Australia) Pty Ltd.
Job description: Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors.
This is a permanent, full time role based in Kapooka Military Area. You will be joining a stable and secure team while working across two sites.
This job presents an outstanding opportunity to build a long-term career within an essential industry.
Duties & responsibilities:
* Receipt, Maintenance, Storage, Issue and disposal of stores including inventory accounting and management.
* Provide transport of stores & undertake forklift tasking as required.
* Promote safety in the workplace.
* Utilise the Military Integrated Logistics Information System (MILIS) and other systems as required.
What you’ll need to be successful:
* Must have Forklift (LF) licence.
* HR / MR licence ideal.
* Strong customer service focus.
* Computer literacy skills in Microsoft suite and Defence systems (MILIS) desirable.
* Experience within commercial warehouse environment.
* Bephysically fit and able to undertake extensive lifting & carrying of stock.
How to apply:
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV.
The successful application for this role must be eligible to hold a Defence Security Clearance up to the level of Negative Vetting Level 1 (Secret) and be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol test. As a result of this requirement the incumbent must be an Australian Citizen.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 109653