Looking for your next challenge? Want a challenging role where no 2 days will be the same? Yes? Look no further we have the role for you!
AutoNexus is part of the global Inchcape Group of companies offering smart automotive solutions to the OEM and fleet markets. With a focus on customer service and quality our niche, agile and personalised service offerings are tailored to meet our customers’ needs.
With a national footprint throughout Australia, we are a leading player in the automotive services and logistics industry providing vehicle fleet conversations, fleet refurbishment and maintenance, AutoGold aftermarket products, vehicle logistics, parts warehousing along with distribution and inventory management services to some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands.
About the Role
As part of the warehouse team you will contribute to the growth and profitability of AutoNexus through order preparations, packaging, despatch and receiving, stock replenishment and general store duties
Further to the above your key duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monitor and control the flow of goods in and out of warehouses and other storage facilities
- Entry of data into SAP
- Creation & monitoring of purchase orders and parts receipts
- Unload containers and trucks on receipt at Distribution Centre.
- Receive goods, checking consignment notes for correct quantity count and signing for acceptance.
- Put away parts into allocated bin locations
- Pack order after picking ensuring that goods are as requested on the delivery note.
To be successful you will possess the following:
- Hold a forklift licence (desired) LO/LF licence
- RF scanner experience
- Experience operating pallet jack
- Previous warehouse experience either in stock control, despatch, inventory.
- Strong organisational skills
- Decision making & execution skills
- Great remuneration package and incentives
- Continuously growing global company
- Company vehicle lease program
- Career Development opportunities
If you would like to join the AutoNexus Team and think you meet the above criteria, please apply.
Please note that only short listed candidate will be contacted. We take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in working a AutoNexus.