Great opportunity if you at if you have been an optical store manager or cluster manager and wanting to move into a great Head office role. You will be responsible for overseeing online orders, providing assistance to all stores from customer order support to general compliance, and warehouse/inventory management, and managing staff.
* Provide support and troubleshoot for escalated customer queries / complaints
* Track and ensure optimum NPS and Store Google Business score
* Ensure all compliance requirements are adhered to
* Recommend improvements for issues associated with customer orders
* Collaborate with the National Retail Manager to improve the customer experience
* Carry out your role and responsibilities with a commitment to the Compliance Policy regarding the Competition and Consumer Act
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU WILL HAVE
- Working in a fast-paced environment.
- passion for people and the retail industry
- Proven hands-on experience within a similar/retail business
- A keen eye for numbers and interpreting data & reports
- Problem-solving skills that thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- The ability to work efficiently within a tight deadline
- Extremely organised with record keeping and communication
- A firm believer in both personal and product integrity
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jennifer Stewart on 0429293355, quoting Ref No. 173396 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.