A Boutique Manager with Nespresso is about more than just ensuring your team and store delivers an outstanding customer experience. It’s about taking ownership of a premium brand and instilling your passion for that experience in everything that you do.
This is a unique opportunity to be the driving force behind our amazing Nespresso Boutique in Canberra, Australia. This position requires our successful candidate to work a rotating roster, where alternate weekend availability is required.
You will be well rewarded working with a friendly team in a professional, flexible and high performing environment. In addition to this, you will receive ongoing training to help you develop your skills and give you the potential to build your career with Nestle.
As a Boutique Manager with Nespresso…
- The main focus of this role is building connections with your team, motivating and inspiring them to achieve results and deliver on the Nespresso promise of service excellence. In addition to this, your responsibilities will include;
- driving the business through implementation of incentives and effective planning to achieve targets
- ensuring the successful, professional and consistent operation of the Boutique
- leading a large retail team to continually develop exceptional levels of customer service within the Boutique and facilitate business growth
- training and mentoring your team in order to foster their personal development and career progression
- regularly meeting with and pro-actively establishing relationships with your team
- visual merchandising and inventory management accountability
- boutique administrative and reporting functions
As our new Boutique Manager…
You will have a passion for service excellence and premium presentation with strong attention to detail. Though the role requires strong initiative and self-direction, results are only achieved with and through people. You will be an enthusiastic and motivating leader with demonstrated experience in managing a large team in a fast-paced environment and achieving store sales budgets and KPIs. A high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation will be highly regarded. Your energy and enthusiasm, combined with your established retail management career, will give you the opportunity to leave your footprint within our growing global brand.
Interested? Apply now!
Please note: To be considered for this for you will need to have full working rights within Australia.