See yourself at Sunglass Hut
We are searching for a passionate Store Manager to join our team in our Brisbane Domestic Aiport Store!
By joining our team, you will have:
- Insight and product knowledge to all your favourite brands
- Fun incentives and competitions to drive engagement with our brands and ongoing promotions
- Regular training and networking opportunities including invites to premier events and an annual conference for our top performers
- Weekly uncapped bonuses based on store turnover
- The tools and autonomy to run the business like it’s your own
- An annual product imbursement of $1500 to use across our brands as well as family & friends discounts to share the love!
- Volunteering opportunities with our affiliated charity, OneSight - helping people around the world gain access to eyecare
- A great team environment - have loads of fun while doing it all and make friends for life!
Are you someone who wants to make an impact?
We pride ourselves on delivering premium service to our customers through the whole lifecycle, to walking into our store, to customising high-fashion frames to suit their lifestyle.
- Be experienced at managing or leading a small team
- Be committed to creating a positive and energetic culture
- Be dedicated to providing an excellent customer experience
- Be passionate about building a dedicated team and setting them up for success
- Have excellent communication skills and be empathic with our customers.
- Champion & promote our brands such as PRADA, CHANEL, Tiffany & Co., Ray-Ban, and many others.
Ready to apply?
If you love high fashion, luxury brands and are passionate about providing high-quality customer service, then we want to hear from you! Click 'Apply' now to find out more.
We embrace diversity and encourage all interested applicants from different backgrounds to apply. Due to high volumes, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Luxottica and all of its subsidiaries are dedicated to providing a safe and healthy workplace and after following the current health advice have made the decision to become a fully vaccinated company against COVID 19. All our staff are required to be vaccinated unless a valid medical exemption applies.
If you are successful in gaining employment you will be required to provide documentation stating you are fully vaccinated against COVID 19.