Store Manager Supercheap Auto Warners Bay
Join our Supercheap Auto Warners Bay team as Store Manager where you can lead, motivate and drive our team to new heights. We're passionate about 'everything auto' and providing our customers a fantastic in-store experience.
Previous experience as a Retail Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager will be highly regarded.
You will be:
- A hands on manager - happy to work in all areas of a retail store and lead a team by example
- Dedicated to building a “customer centric” culture to deliver the ultimate customer service experience every time
- Confident in leading, developing and motivating a team to meet their full potential
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Confident with administration and computer tasks
Be rewarded with great work-life balance, group wide career and development opportunities along with:
- Salary + Super + great bonus potential
- Significant discounts across all Super Retail Group brands - BCF, Macpac, rebel and Supercheap Auto
- Leadership programs and unlimited access to our internal professional development library
- Generous Parental Leave Policy, supporting both primary and secondary carers
- Great benefits via the “Perks Program” - corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment
With more than 600 stores and over 12,000 team members across Australia, New Zealand and China, Super Retail Group is home to Australasia’s leading leisure brands. Our shared passion for enhancing our customers’ leisure time is what drives our culture of innovation and inspires our team to achieve their true potential.
Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where we; support, promote and celebrate diversity.
Be our next success story, apply now!
Please use a short cover letter to introduce yourself...
We would love to hear a bit more about you, your interests and how you will inspire your team!
Closing date subject to change