At OPSM, we are a leading eye care and eyewear retailer in Australia and New Zealand with more than 80 years of history. Our aim, is to raise the standard of eye health and care, using our world-class technology.
Our portfolio includes proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban and Oakley, as well as licensed brands including Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Tiffany & Co., Valentino and Versace.
We are seeking a passionate, team driven and engaging Store Manager to join the OPSM team. We pride ourselves on providing a premium customer experience and are looking for a retail sales leader who can support and motivate our store team to deliver excellent results!
- Build a high performing team by managing communications, and ensuring the highest understanding of best practice
- Work with the Optometrist to develop and execute initiatives to maximise revenue
- Create a customer centric environment, focused on personalisation and to lead by example
- Support the team to achieve strong sales results, business objectives and profitability
- Provide strategic planning, cost management and ongoing business development support
- Implement people strategies, change initiatives and propel customer advocacy
Requirements for Success
- Optical experience is highly desirable but not essential
- Retail management experience in high volume, fast paced retail environments
- Proven track record of strong sales achievements within a KPI structure
- Ability to coach, lead, inspire & engage retail teams
- Proven problem-solving ability and excellent relationship building skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Work for the leader in the eyewear industry with iconic brands, premium products and services
- Receive an in-depth onboarding training program that will continue throughout your career
- Grow and further your career into Regional Management and Support Office roles
- Global volunteering opportunities through our OneSight Foundation
- Enjoy a yearly product allowance and product discounts to treat yourself, family and friends
- Opportunity to participate in regional and state meetings and roadshows
To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply and send your cover letter and resume today!