* We put our people first – Progression, training and the wellbeing of our staff are our first priority
* We care about our planet - 10-year plan in place to be fully sustainable in everything we do
* We are proud of our partnerships – Supporting communities in need through Sleepsafe & Givit
* We are excited about our future – Join us on our journey as we expand our retail network nationally and internationally
Sheridan - one of Australia's most exclusive home & lifestyle brands is looking for its next exceptional Store Manager to lead our team in our beautiful Hornsby Sheridan Boutique Store.
Sheridan has been creating premium quality home and lifestyle products for over 50 years, loved as an icon of distinctly Australian style. Devoted to quality, craftsmanship and artistry, every piece has been expertly crafted to the highest quality standards by our in-house team of artists, master weavers and designers in the Sydney Design Studio.
What we can offer you!
* Be supported to develop in a career of your choice within all of Hanesbrands globally
* Enjoy working a Tuesday – Saturday roster with no late-night trade
* Enjoy 40-70% off discounts for you and your family at Sheridan, Bonds, Bras N Things, Champion & more
* Let your achievements be celebrated by us – rewarding bonus structure in place for all Retail employees
* Take part in some of our meaningful and rewarding initiatives, such as days supporting our community partners and driving our sustainability concepts in store with our customers
* Advance your skills and knowledge through tailored induction plans, detailed product nights and conferences
* Partner with and build relationships with our Leaders & Departments in our Support Centre
* Receive annual health benefits such as flu immunizations and discounted health premiums
Your new role as a Store Manager at Sheridan...
* Leading and inspiring your team to achieve store sales, KPI targets and profitability goals
* Driving store operational excellence - including visual merchandising, stock and inventory control and roster management
* Utilizing various reporting tools to make key commercial decisions to support your business in reaching its full potential
* Driving a high performing team culture that's committed to providing outstanding customer service through brand storytelling and exceptional interactions
* Partnering with the Sheridan Head Office to achieve the retail strategy
* Being an advocate of health and safety in the workplace
CULTIVATING A DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE WORKPLACE
Here at HanesBrands Australasia, we are focused on cultivating a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and vibrant. In fact, we know that both our workplace culture and business are only strengthened by our differences. We encourage our employees to bring their true selves to work and support them to reach their full potential both personally and professionally. Therefore, we warmly welcome people of all genders, races, ages and abilities or any other backgrounds or differences to apply to work with us.