Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we have developed a strong community of fashion-lovers, designers, innovators, experts and creatives who have taken us from Melbourne to the world.
As our Store Manager you will thrive in a busy environment and be an experienced, inspirational leader who is motivated by driving sales. In return for your outstanding performance, you will be rewarded with an attractive bonus program and the opportunity to grow your career within a global business.
Key Skills & Experience
- Retail store management experience is a must
- Proven ability to achieve sales, wages and shrinkage targets
- Passion for coaching and leading teams
- Exposure to performance management
- A strong communicator with a focus on customer service
- Effective roster management
- Previous visual merchandising ability
- Understanding of fashion and trends
- A love for Forever New
Company Culture & Benefits
Here at Forever New, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance. That's why, as part of the Forever New family, you'll enjoy plenty of exciting rewards and benefits.
- The opportunity to grow your retail fashion career
- Fantastic management training and development programs
- To be part of a progressively growing global company
- The opportunity to travel to Head Office for global gatherings
- Drive VIP nights
- 40% staff discount and periodic family and friends’ discounts
- Generous bonus structure
Whether we’re designing our latest fashion collection, expanding into a new international market, or providing expert styling advice to our loyal customers, these are a few of the rules we live by:
- Think Customer
- Respect for all
- Keep it Simple
- Take Responsibility
- Act with Pace
This is a full-time position and will require availability over late night trading hours, public holidays and weekends.
Apply now to join our talented team.