Store Manager BCF Albany
We don’t just sell products; we’re about inspiring our customers to get the most out of their leisure time and we want the same for our team.
BCF Albany are looking for a new Store Manager. If you have a passion for boating, camping and fishing with relevant experience apply now!
Please use a short cover letter to introduce yourself – Tell us what you do in your leisure time and how would you use this knowledge and passion to inspire our customers.
Store Managers are responsible for the successful operation and performance of the store.
In addition to this you will be:
- Dedicated to building a “customer centric” culture to deliver the ultimate customer service experience every time
- Sharing your product knowledge and experience
- Leading, developing and motivating a team to meet their full potential
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
Be rewarded with great work-life balance, group wide career and development opportunities along with:
- Significant discounts across all our brands
- A vibrant, team oriented culture where we embrace and encourage new ideas
- “Perks Program” corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment
Be our next success story, apply now.
We are one of Australasia’s largest retailers and owner of iconic brands BCF, RAYS, Supercheap Auto and rebel. For more information click here
Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where we; support, promote and celebrate diversity.
Closing date subject to change