Your new company
The third largest ICT Company in the ANZ marketplace, They partner with our customers to consult, design, build, operate and support business solutions. From strategic consulting to application and infrastructure solutions and services, the organisation has earned a reputation as the single supplier of choice for leading corporate and government organisations.
Your new role
We are looking for a Storage Administrator to to implement, support and document industry best practises and processes that ensure a consistent and repeatable SAN / NAS service, provision of BAU & project level expert support for centralized or remote SAN / NAS solutions.
Assist with the Development, Design and creation or proposal for Storage & Hyper converged solutions when required.
In the role you will perform analysis, system enhancements and administration tasks, and act as an internal consultant to provide direction on a variety of operational, procedural, and system interface issues.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant SAN and NAS experience including design, implementation and support
- Experience and working knowledge of Netapp
- Experience with fibre channel switching and zoning (eg Brocade, Cisco MDS)
- Ability to troubleshoot IO performance and monitor disk usage
- Working knowledge of data protection and DR site replication (eg Netapp Snap Mirror)
- Sound understanding of data security and encryption concepts
- Experience in managing Nutanix and Hyper converged infrastructure
- NV1 Security Clearance
What you'll get in return
Opportunity to work with a large global organisation. The organisation offers a flexible working arrangement. This job offers an excellent pay rate or remuneration package for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2516423