Your new company
An Australian leader in providing steel and timber detailing services to the commercial construction industry for 25 years is seeking a Team Leader to manage up to 5 construction modelers in their Sunshine Coast based office.
Your new role
- Take project briefings from CEO
- Develop the project schedule to meet client deadline’s
- Create building construction models
- Complete project review with CEO or Production Manager
- Allocate project work to staff, monitor their progress and troubleshoot to improve workflow
- Review and monitor budgets and timelines weekly
- Guide, mentor and train staff to help them develop skills and expertise
- Ensure all staff compliance to all systems and processes
- Liaise with engineers, architects, consultants, trade persons and clients as required and provide a courteous, professional and proactive customer service experience at all times
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous structural steel detailing experience
- Proficient in at least one computer aided design software for 3D modelling: Tekla, struCAD or Advanced Steel. 3D laser and cloud point data also preferred.
- Understand general structural steel principles, including connection types and clearances
- Knowledge of materials, of manufacturing processes and of construction methods and standards
- Ability to visualise three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings and the relationships between parts
- The experience or desire to lead, train and support a team
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What you'll get in return
You will receive excellent leadership from the company CEO, and you’ll working amongst top industry professionals who value its people, relationships and a healthy work/life balance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Lennie Dowle, or call us now on 07 5313 8244
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2518337