- Become part of our market-leading brand
- Bring in your people and relationship management skills
- Excellent opportunity to train, build and maintain a team of merchandisers
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, this key role will provide leadership, strategic direction, continuous improvement projects, and ongoing coaching to build an engaged, committed, and accountable team of retail select merchandisers across New South Wales.
You will focus on people and processes while delivering all state-based financial measures.
To be successful
You are a people person with a natural flair to engage and connect with individuals. You will be known for celebrating great performances within your team and are motivated by coaching and developing others. You will think on your feet and will have excellent management and problem-solving skills. Ideally, you can demonstrate:
- People leadership and management skills across geographical territories
- Good understanding of merchandising, retail environment, and shopper’s behaviour
- Ability to effectively manage customer relationships and build rapport with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communications with strong negotiation and influencing skills.
Here at the DuluxGroup, we believe in the power to ‘Imagine a Better Place’, we have a proud history dating back to 1918 where the foundations of the existing business were established in Sydney, Australia.
Retail Select delivers in-store merchandising standards and executes business initiatives throughout Bunnings stores nationally. This is achieved by partnering with and representing DuluxGroup's Strategic Business Units; Dulux, Cabot's, Selleys, and Yates.
DuluxGroup is an employer of choice that empowers and develops our staff. We have a strong work/life balance culture and employ world leading practices for safety and sustainability. We are also an equal opportunity employer that encourages a diverse workforce.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with great people, apply today!