Exciting opportunity to make a positive difference to individuals with disabilities in the Gold Coast region with an established team, good infrastructure and committed senior SLP for support.
- Super full or part time role making a difference with disabled clients.
- Established employer with supportive culture and dedicated senior SLP Clinical Lead
- Full flexibility to manage workload and your own time
- Option to work from clinic or home or a mix
This role will suit an enthusiastic and client-centred Speech Pathologist seeking a community role. The main focus in this role is making a positive difference to individuals with a disability. This includes providing treatment, guidance and education to individuals and their carers. You will be part of a supportive and passionate Allied Health team with a recognised and respected employer. You will have support from a widely experienced Speech Pathology manager and the flexibility and autonomy to manage your workload and time.
This role is open to experienced Speech Pathologists with a strong desire to help clients with a disability. You must be willing to travel into the community, as required, to deliver services to your clients.
- Implementation of informal and standardised assessments for communication, speech, language, voice, fluency and swallowing as required for clients with a wide range of disabilities and impairments
- The provision of best practice speech pathology assessment and interventions for referred clients
- Development and implementation of programs, strategies and materials to enable clients to achieve goals as set by their referral, individual person centred or NDIS plan
- Liaise with families, specialist services and other stakeholders as appropriate
- Communicate assessed needs clearly and precisely to the client and funding organisation within appropriate time frames
You will need to demonstrate:
- Relevant qualification in Speech Pathology
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- A current driver’s license and your own car (travel is refunded)
- Experience in speech pathology assessment and service delivery
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
In return you will be provided with:
- A fantastic senior team and enviable workplace culture
- Full or part time working options allowing for full flexibility
- Purposeful and meaningful work
- Mobile phone, travel paid at ATO rates, dedicated admin support and resources
- Option to work from office / clinic or home
- Excellent salary + generous PD allowance $2,000.00.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rewarding team, bringing your expertise, values and energy to help individuals with a disability!
For further details please contact:
P: 0407 381 250
E: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.