Your new company
We are currently working with a national healthcare organisation specialising in the disability and aged care sector. This organisation have a large established allied health team in their head office location and are now looking to expand their Perth branch. Therefore there is an excellent opportunity for the next team member to grow their career into a leadership position.
Your new role
As the Senior Speech Pathologist you will provide professional assessment, therapy and support services to your case load. You will work with a diverse clientele across children and adults living with a disability. You will have autonomy over your workspace and will be able to work across the clinic, schools and community as you see fit. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a complex clinical case load
- Complete assessments, evaluation and interventions
- Work within a multi-disciplinary model
- Utilise appropriate techniques, therapeutic programs and assistive technology
- Liaise with other allied health professionals to ensure best practice
- Involve clients in decision making and goal setting
- Provide supervision and support to other Speech Pathologists
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you will be an experienced clinician with proven clinical skills within NDIS. Your broad knowledge across a complex case load will allow you to excel in this role. Key requirements include:
- SPA membership
- Proven experience working within the disability sector
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge of best practice and assistive technology
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership experience
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment to this role you will receive an excellent salary package that values your current and future potential as a Clinician. You will have the luxury of making the role your own, you can work in a clinic based setting, community and/or schools. Joining in a growth phase this role could quickly become a senior management position within the national organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2529201