- Full/Part Time Opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance, phone and laptop
A metropolitan community based role, we are currently searching for an experienced and passionate Speech Pathologist. You would be working within an established multidisciplinary team. Thesuccessful candidate will fit the criteria providing a variety of valuable services across the lifespan with time spent mainly in the community.
As a Speech Pathologist in this position you will be a part of a multi disciplinary team working for a NDIS provider with an emphasis on adolescence and children. You will be providing quality intervention and therapy based solutions to the relevant people.
What this position includes:
- High quality assessment and intervention
- Capable of a variety therapeutic based approaches
- Focus on building relationships and assisting people day to day with effective communication and service
- Effective counselling and group programs
Successful Applicant will have:
- Relevant degree qualification
- Current registration within the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA
- Experience working within a similar position
- Understanding and experience of the what the position requires listed
- Proven written and verbal communication skills of a high standard with relevant keyboard and computer/computer software skills
- NDIS background advantageous
Apply Now for this exciting opportunity to Australian Health Professionals (AHP)
This Particular Position Not For You?
Contact for further also as Australian Health Professionals (AHP) has established relationships throughout Australia with exciting opportunities always available to be filled for the right candidate!
Email: [email protected].au
Contact Number: 0499 179 989