At I-MED we believe in working as a team and delivering high quality healthcare, to every patient, every time.
If these are the kind of values you strive for, then we’d like to talk to you, because At I-MED Radiology we recognise that to be the leader in our industry, we must invest in our people, systems and technology and put the patient at the centre of everything we do.
Based at Mount Isa Base Hospital an attractive opportunity exists for a sonographer to join our friendly and supportive team. This is a fantastic career opportunity, affording you the chance to put all your skills into practice due to the interesting case mix.
Mount Isa is a vibrant family friendly multicultural city in the centre of Queensland’s desert. The town offers fishing in the Lake Moondarra, an annual Street Festival, ample retail and shopping facilities and a wide variety of attractions that make Mount Isa an attractive location to live and work.
Working for I-MED offers you:
- Opportunities to progress with I-MED’s continued growth and expansion
- Latest imaging equipment and continued investment in new technology
- The shared collective knowledge and support of the I-MED network
- Commitment to continuing professional development (CPD) and career advancement
- Competitive remuneration package with flexible work options
- Opportunity to supplement your income by participating in on-call rosters
- Relocation assistance
- Generous annual leave entitlements
- A range of employee benefits, such as paid parental leave and discounted health insurance
- Commitment to your health and well-being, including access to employee assistance program
- An innovative, respectful and welcoming clinic environment united in the pursuit of excellence
Key accountabilities include:
- Consistently delivering high quality and efficient ultrasound imaging services
- Working together with doctors, technicians and clinic staff to ensure smooth, seamless patient care
- Promoting and maintaining the highest quality and safety standards
Key selection criteria:
- Current registration with the Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry (ASAR)
- Previous experience practicing sonography in a busy clinic or hospital environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of health professionals and corporate staff
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and are passionate about the delivery of excellence in medical imaging services to patients, referrers and the community, we encourage you to apply today.
Discover new opportunities and join us on the journey to become the most respected and trusted medical imaging specialists in the world.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
I-MED has a policy which requires all I-MED staff to have their first dose of COVID-19 vaccination by 31 October 2021 and their second dose by 15 December 2021, unless they have a valid medical exemption. Some staff will be subject to Government public health orders to be vaccinated earlier than this date. The successful candidate for this role will be required to comply with I-MED’s policy and any applicable Government public health orders. During our interview process, we will be asking you to please confirm your ability to meet the above-mentioned requirements of the role.
If you are the successful candidate, we will ask you to provide us with your vaccination certificates (or other evidence, such as a valid medical exemption) before we are able to make an offer of employment to you.