Your new company
Our client is a specialised boutique experienced provider of strata law advice, insurance law, commercial dispute resolution/litigation, building & construction law and insolvency law. The firm is comprised of a close knit friendly and supportive team.
Your new role
Sitting within their high performing Litigation Team you will :
- have day to day carriage of a broad range of litigation matters including commercial disputes, contract disputes, shareholder disputes, regulatory examinations, investigations and other proceedings
- appear in the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the Federal Court of Australia in proceedings of various kinds, both with and without counsel as required
- liaise with and advise clients regarding their rights, obligations, alternatives and prospects
- prepare pleadings, motions, affidavit evidence, subpoenas, notices to produce and other court documents
- brief, confer with and instruct counsel
- Have the opportunity to work across and gain experience in different practice areas
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for the role you will have the following experience:
- Hold a current Australian practising certificate
- Ideally a minimum 4 years' PQE in litigation, is flexible on this for the right candidate. Construction or Strata litigation is highly desirable
- Ability to be adaptable and assist in different practice areas
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Understand and appreciate the importance of confidentiality in areas of particular commercial and client sensitivity
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an opportunity to join a supportive and sociable environment, be involved in challenging and varied work that comes with an attractive remuneration The firm offers excellent mentorship and progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email this to [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] If you would like to find out more about this role, please call Laura on 02 8062 6176. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2514127