Your new company
My client is looking to recruit a Solar Design / Project Engineer who will be in charge of the successful detail design and delivery of Solar installation for utility-scale solar projects all over the Australia.
Your new role
You will be responsible for liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the works are complete within budget and on time.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3-5 Years’ experience working as a Solar Design Engineer in the Electrical space
- PVsyst and AutoCAD experience is essential
- Experience designing utility scale PV systems is important
- Stakeholder management skills are essential
- Ability to handle difficult situations and problem solve
What you'll get in return
Working in the heart of North Sydney, you will have the opportunity to work remotely on some of Australia’s most iconic solar projects. You will receive a permanent contract and competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected], or call Chris now on 02 8226
LHS 297508 #2580716