The Software Tester will be responsible under general direction for creating and executing fit for purpose test plans and test cases, in accordance with the project’s testing strategy. The Software Tester will ensure traceability to requirements, manage defects, provide regular progress reporting and work collaboratively with delivery staff to coordinate testing and regression activities.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Testing experience in an Agile software development environment
- Create and execute fit for purpose test plans and test cases, in accordance with the project’s testing strategy.
- Document traceability between requirements and test cases.
- Produce test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services.
- Automate testing activities where possible, including through the development of bespoke test harnesses.
- Specify requirements for environment, data, resources and tools to facilitate efficient and effective testing. Interpret, execute and document complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract terms between 12 and 24 months will be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 January 2022 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.