- ASAP start
- 12 month initial contract + long term extensions
- Australian Citizenship required / NV1 security clearance preferred
Our client has a rare opportunity for a Software Systems Engineer to join their team on a long term contract working on major projects. This role is will provide Systems/Software Engineering Support for the Systems Integration team.
- Experience and familiarity with government project engineering activities and planning
- Experience and familiarity in Systems Engineering, preferably within the Defence environment (SEMP, Technical Certifications plan, requirements management)
- Experience and familiarity in the domain of software engineering, preferably in an iterative or agile lifecycle
- Experience and familiarity with configuration management activities preferably within a Defence environment
- Experience and familiarity with software system safety, security and managing technical risk
- Demonstrated experience to coordinate and chair workshops in an independent manner
- Ability to work with limited guidance demonstrating initiative and responsibility
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Graduate qualifications in Engineering, or Systems Engineering (preferred)
- Current experience as a Systems Engineer with strong skills in at least one Systems Engineering domain, preferably software, communications, or mechatronics.
- Recent experience in subsystem integration (hardware and software) and platform integration and experience with communications systems in a military environment
Australian Citizenship required / NV1 security clearance preferred.
To be considered for these roles, respond to this advertisement or contact SHANICE at CHALFONT CONSULTING on 02 5109 0919