HIVERY- Who are we?
At HIVERY we believe Artificial Intelligence is the future.
We are passionate about solving complex problems that humans cannot and helping organisations achieve the extraordinary.
We build products using Design Thinking methodology, cutting edge Machine Learning and Operations Research techniques to achieve our mission to shake up organisations around the world, transforming data into action that revolutionises industries.
We celebrate diversity across our teams in Australia, Japan & USA, working collaboratively to make the magic happen for our customers.
Could you be the next Hivery Engineer?
At HIVERY you will have the opportunity to literally get your hands dirty in creating the future of AI within an autonomous startup environment that empower you to do what you do best.
We employ smart, highly talented scientists, engineers and designers to bring our products to life. Our engineering team works in collaboration across five core products at various stages of R&D, experimentation, and commercialisation.
We have multiple opportunities for Software Engineers from different walks - full stack, front-end and back-end to join our growing team. So we can successfully deliver on our organisational goals, we are on the lookout for Engineers who are highly collaborative and possess a passion for working across all applications layers.
What will you be doing day to day?
As a proud Hiverian, you will work collaboratively to make the impossible possible by;
- Suggest design solutions with a strong focus on usability, and further improve existing designs
- Backend coding in Python using Django and Flask
- Utilising a variety of databases including PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- Deploying and managing solutions on AWS and Azure
- Creating and maintaining unit tests for existing and newly developed functionality
- Applying software engineering best practices and enhancing the existing code base
- Ensure all the work produced is highly performant, visually pleasant and responsive to tablets and desktops
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure quality of work and deadlines are met.
Does this sound like you?
- Passion, collaboration, energy, curiosity, problem solving and solutions thinking
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals (e.g. algorithms, data structures, software design principles)
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience in software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Solid web development skills; whether you have one or ten years of experience behind you, we’d love to talk to you!
- Commercial experience developing modern web applications
- Ability to suggest and code intuitive design solutions for complex requirements
- Why come and work with HIVERY?
We’re hoping you’re already intrigued and inspired enough to get in touch. But in the spirit of sweetening the deal further, we also offer a great range of benefits;
- Summer hours
- Flexible working
- Chill pill days
- Fully stocked beer and wine fridge
- All the hardware you can handle
- Quarterly team incentives and events
- Cool Surry hills office hub
Inspired by our awesome startup culture, a team of diverse and extremely talented thinkers, an unprecedented growth trajectory globally, some pretty impressive algorithms, a product suite that is creating the future, with a passion for making the impossible possible..we’re only just getting started! And we’d love for you to join us on this journey!
What do I do next?
Please apply with a resume and a cover letter telling us a bit about why you want to come and play with us!