Software Engineer - Top 100-ASX Listed Disruptive Technology Company - Brisbane
Now is the time to join! We are heavily investing into our development/engineering teams where we have multiple exciting projects kicking off in the new year. We are a technology first organisation where we understand our people and culture comes first. We are a top 100-ASX listed organisation that operate across Australia.
You will be joining a company that will always look to continuously improve and innovate from the way we work (Work/Life Balance) to be making sure we are working with the best and new technology to work with.
This is a great opportunity to become a key member of the team that is heavily disrupting the technology industry! - To this purpose, you should be an experience Engineer that has worked across MEAN stack who is passionate about building scalable web applications, & solving complex problems.
Our team is working in close cooperation with technical leaders across the business to contribute to the technical vision. You will be part of developing and delivering high quality software products and services for our customers, as part of the team you will champion agile ways of working and drive continuous improvement. You will have access to working with new and latest technologies as well as the opportunity to grow and learn new skills and tools.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Contribute in the development and delivery to NodeJS & Angular (6-7) development code base in an agile delivery environment.
- Responsible for producing detailed design, implementing software systems including required unit tests.
- Contribute to technical design discussions for successful implementations.
- Working closely with technical leads, architects and product managers with technical design, solutions and help provide estimates for development deliverables.
- Develop and test solutions across the full digital application/stack.
The Important bits:
- You will be a technology evangelist and be given a voice and opportunity to challenge the status quo raise new technologies to work with - following-up and championing their use.
- Be a positive contributor to the collaborative environment and culture.
- Someone who enjoys collaboration - knowledge sharing, supporting and helping.
- API Development - RESTful
- Experience working in a CI/CD & TDD environment.
- Some experience DevOps.
- Experience working with MongoDB
- Strong leader with a proven track record in driving excellence and delivering product releases on time!
- A focus on the scalability.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Desirable/Learning Opportunity - (Not-a-deal-breaker):
- AWS experience - EC2, S3 & Lambda.
- Worked in a CI/CD Environment.
- Worked with Golang
If this sounds like you, to apply for this position click ‘Apply’ below or with any questions - Alternatively, you can reach out to me on OR 0478 710 383.