Umoona Tjutagku Health Service is seeking a motivated and reliable person to fill the above position. Ability to drive manual 4WD vehicles is a must and you must be willing to take Criminal History Checks prior to joining the organization. This position will involve working out of normal working hours. We at Umoona Tjutagku Health Service are passionate about bridging the health gap between Indigenous and non-Indigenous people in our community.
You will be part of a service that promotes the improvement of Aboriginal Health by using Primary Health care Principles. Applicants need to address the criteria set-out in the Job specifications.
- A Degree in Social Work
- 1 year of experience in social work
Benefits of being employed by Umoona Tjutagku Health Service:
- Gain experience working within an Aboriginal Community
- Working with multiple traditional Aboriginal groups
- Work for an AGPAL accredited Health Service
- Opportunities for individualised training / continuing Professional development
- Be a part a progressive organisation
- Great team environment
- Salary Sacrifice Options available
- Emotional Awareness
ABORIGINAL AND TORRES STRAIT ISLANDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY