We're a rapidly growing online e-commerce store for women, established in 2013.
We're based in Sydney, Australia with customers worldwide.
We're your new obsession.
Our brand is going through a huge growth period and we need someone that is able to develop a strong brand aesthetic across multiple brands with a consistent tone of voice.
If you're a highly skilled Social Media Manager with strong experience of driving growth, engagement and revenue that has worked within a fast paced e-commerce environment we would love to hear from you.
- Manage performance across both organic and paid social media channels
- For paid media work in collaboration with the social media agency and platform head offices
- Develop activity and manage activity to drive performance across all social media channels; Instagram (plus 3 sub brands), Facebook, Youtube, twitter and Pinterest
- Develop aesthetics for all channels with a consistent brand tone of voice
- Work in collaboration with the marketing team to drive growth, engagement and revenue
- Optimise creative and content inline with business goals
- Work with the PR & Influencer team to develop content strategies
- Maintain and manage the social media calendar working closely with Production and Buying.
- Collaborate with the Graphics team and Creative Manager to optimise creative and content.
- Develop relationships for brand partnerships
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on both Paid & Organic performance
- Monitoring competitor content and activity, industry trends providing actionable insights and best practices across the industry.
- Launch new social channels with the opportunity to develop your own team
- Liaise with senior stakeholders in the business educating and reporting back on campaign success
- Work in collaboration with departments to meet the ever-evolving needs of the business
- Data-driven analysis expertise with proficiency and a high level of understanding of Google Analytics and social media monitoring tools.
- Self-motivated, driven with proven experience driving performance
- Minimum 4 + years experience managing 1 million + follower accounts
- Solid understanding of social media strategy as well as wider digital marketing strategies and eCommerce
- Strong copywriting skills
- Exceptional communication skills, high attention to detail, experience thinking strategically and creatively
- Brings channel best practices with experience using the latest social performance and scheduling tools
- Previous management and fashion industry experience essential
- Brand new offices
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Onsite gym
- Generous monthly clothing allowances
- Fun events throughout the year