The Social Media Manager is responsible for developing, championing and implementing social media, media and public relations campaigns.
**The candidate must have experience with community management and social media campaigns, and a strong understanding and speciality in social media.
- Provide leadership in devising, promoting and delivering the Maths, Literacy and social media strategy.
- Increase positive community perceptions of public education
- Manage and build partnerships with stakeholders to optimise and build a greater audience
- Proactively develop and manage news and feature stories for mainstream media.
- Liaise with senior officers in key areas of the department to identify potential positive news stories.
- Devise and evaluate specific strategic direction for the social media channels in particular, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Yammer and LinkedIn, and provide support to managers of other channels.
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements.
- Develop and conduct workshops and present to internal stakeholders on best practice digital engagement and search.
If you are immediately available, located near Parramatta and have extensive Social Media and Campaign experience, please apply immediately to be considered