Want to take your career to the next level? Want to feel like a part of something great? Apply now for more information and we'll get in touch.
Top Selling Points
- Join a dynamic and progressive business
- Privately held business with strong family values
- Career growth opportunity
About the client
Our clients business is growing from strength to strength and they are proud of what they've been able to achieve. But they're not finished yet. They are a privately held business that specialises in the outdoor power equipment space, including Zero Turn/Ride On Mowers, Lawn Mowers, Blowers, Chainsaws, Trimmers, and others on the Gold Coast.
About the role
Our client is seeking a Qualified Small Engine Mechanic to join their busy team. You must have a sound mechanical background and a passion for all things mechanical, adaptable, productive, and able to lead through setting a great example for those around you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General Repairs
- Servicing all makes of small engine outdoor power products
- Diagnosis, repair, and maintenance of outdoor power equipment
- Perform work assigned under the direction of owners
- Produce high quality/best practice results
Skills and Experience
- Technical and mechanical competence in relation to small engines and outdoor power equipment
- Must be a team player and passionate about mechanical work.
- Cert III in Outdoor Power Equipment technology or similar preferred
- Have good communication skills with the ability to liaise with customers and team members
- Stable work history
- Must be eligible to work in Australia - Sponsorship not available
Culture and Benefits
Our client is proud of what they have achieved so far as a business but Aren't resting on their laurels. They have a great growth plan for the future and want their people to be a part of it. On offer is a generous remuneration package and the promise of career development.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position, simply APPLY NOW and will be in touch.
About Automotive Talent
We are local to South East Queensland and partner with car dealerships across Australia to assist with their recruitment/employment needs finding the 'perfect fit' solutions. We are passionate about all things automotive and have the ability and experience to place ALL roles within the industry.
Covering all aspects of the automotive industry, we would be honoured to be your career partner.
For more about this and other current jobs please visit our website at www.automotivetalent.com.au where you can also register with or contact us.