Leaders in Skin Cancer Medicine
National Skin Cancer Centres is a unique medical practice, purpose-built and dedicated to delivering effective, quick and low-cost access to diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers and related conditions. Working with primary care physicians who have a special interest in skin cancer, we currently operate eight centres across Australia with plans to expand into new locations.
NSCC is a division of HealthCert International, the world's largest skin cancer training provider. We place a strong emphasis on excellence in medical care, which is strengthened by our commitment to research and education. All doctors and support staff are involved in the ongoing education of GPs through university-certified skin cancer medicine programs.
Driven by a passion to make a difference and the vision of a world where nobody dies from skin cancer, the health and happiness of our patients are at the forefront of everything we do. We strive every day to exceed patient expectations and our main aim is to deliver the highest standard of care and utmost peace of mind.
Our people are at the heart of what we do. Our team consists of handpicked staff who share our core values: Determined to make a difference - Enthusiastic team - Excellence in delivery - Passionate about saving lives. To learn more about our business, our teams and our culture, please take the time to review our culture book http://bit.ly/2sMvpgg
We welcome expressions of interest for current or future opportunities to join our team at our Officer clinic on a full time and part time capacity.
We are also looking for doctors who have an interest in working at our clinic outside of normal business hours that could be in the evenings or on Saturday. These opportunities could suit a doctor with District of Workforce Shortage (DWS) restrictions looking a developing a career pathway in this area.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Sharon Magro, Recruitment Manager to discuss 0408 518 192.
The benefits of joining the National Skin Cancer Centres team include:
Expertise in Skin Cancer Medicine
- Working alongside some of the best doctors in the industry to develop your diagnostic and surgical skills
- Access to world leaders in research and the opportunity to visit their facilities in Australia, Europe or the US
- Run by a management team with over 18 years’ experience and focus on skin cancer medicine
- Attendance at the Skin Cancer Summit and HealthCert courses funded by NSCC
- Supported pathway to Masters of Medicine (Skin Cancer)
- Pathway to teaching or mentoring doctors through the highly regarded HealthCert courses
- Clinical Advisory Board and/or Digital Imaging Advisory Board member opportunities
- Latest technology in clinical / digital imaging
- Private billing practice
- Clinical independence
- Flexible working arrangements
- a GP with a long term special interest in skin cancer
- passionate about medicine and hungry to grow as a skin cancer doctor
- customer focussed and make patient care the top priority
- a strong team player who positively contributes to work culture
In addition, you have:
- additional training (e.g. professional certificate or higher) in skin cancer medicine
- have great communication skills and an excellent bedside manner, going above and beyond to achieve great patient outcomes.
If this sounds like you follow the link below to apply for this opportunity.