Your new company
I am actively working with a market leading National commercial fitout and refurbishment specialist, successfully delivering projects in the Melbourne market up to $10m. They possess a large stake in the NSW market and the team in Melbourne has doubled in size since the start of 2017. My client prides themselves on their culture and maintaining a great record of paying their sub-contractors on time. This is an excellent opportunity for a Site Manager looking to grow into Senior Management with a National business.
Your new role
As Site Manager you will:
- Play a pivotal role in the initial site set up and early planning stages of the works
- Continuously monitor progress from start to successful completion
- Be able to forward plan and foresee potential risks in the program
- Closely monitor the removal of Asbestos and ensure all OH&S procedures are adhered to
- Ensure the highest level of communication is maintained throughout
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualification in Construction or Trades background
- Experience in Health projects will be highly regarded
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a Site Management or Management position
- Exposure to projects up to $6M
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong in client facing situations
What you'll get in return
- Competitive hourly rate
- Technical and challenging fitout and refurbishment projects
- Continued pipeline of work into late 2022
What you need to do now
Call Nathan Aron on 0419 511 439 for more info.
Send your CV to [email protected] or click apply.
Only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to the next stage.
If this role is not quite right, please send your CV to Nathan and he will assess whether there are other roles more suited to your experience (must be from a construction background).
LHS 297508 #2520863